Revolutions Research Center
RRC is an NGO founded by the R/evolutions Editorial Team:
The NGO was created to achieve following goals:
- - Supporting the development of scientific research and higher education in Poland, European Union and in cooperation with partners from other regions of the world.
- - Publishing of the journal “R/evolutions: Global Trends & Regional Issues,” as well as books and online content.
- - Conducting research projects in the field of political and social science and popularization of its results.
- - Promotion of open-access knowledge from the field of political and social sciences.
- - Supporting the development and integration of the academic community working in political and social sciences in Poland, EU and around the world.
- - Facilitating cooperation between Polish and foreign academic communities.
- - Participation in the public debate on scientific and socio-cultural issues.
- Conducting scientific, cultural and artistic activities.
RRC is active since February 2015 and is headed by Eliza Kania (President) and Rafał Wiśniewski (Vice President).